Ocean Minerals strives to be and is committed to being accountable, responsible, transparent and safe in all aspects of our business.
Our operations are conducted in a responsible manner to ensure we contribute positively to the communities within which we work, minimize impacts to the environment, and prevent harm to people working within or with our company.
- Aim for zero harm to our staff and partners though learning and caring.
- Meet and exceed local and international legal requirements.
- Manage risks and impacts through mitigation and monitoring measures.
- Promote healthy and safe working environments.
- Pursue innovation through research and development.
- Be responsible, ethical and transparent in our dealings with stakeholders and involved parties.
- Contribute to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
- Meaningfully engage with the community and stakeholders early and throughout the process of development.
- Encourage the hiring and development of local workforce and suppliers.
- Understand and respect the social and cultural aspects and traditions of the countries where we operate.
- Proactively develop, promote and support socio-environmental programs in the countries where we operate.
Ocean Minerals is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace to all our employees, stakeholders, contractors, partners and members of the public. Our policy of “zero harm” is a core principle.